Monday, November 28, 2016

My Message To The Journalists Who Think I Am A Troll/Prankster

Hello guys, this is CommanderShinzon with an important message for you all. Remember i wrote in my last blog that 2 news articles popped up saying that Neill Blomkamp is not going to do Chappie 2 and i called it BS?

Well guess what, another news article popped up saying that i am a troll/prankster and let me remain you journalists to back off because first of all i am not a troll or a prankster and second i am a fan of Neill Blomkamp's movies! So all of you journalists who talk s*** about me, i suggest all of you back off!

From,
CommanderShinzon.

FYI:
Here's the link to this new article:
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/chappie-director-neill-blomkamp-plays-talk-sequel/

No comments:

Post a Comment